Friday 26 February 2016

Happy Birthday

A few weeks ago I sent a card to a friend for her birthday.... and I've only just realised that I haven't shared it.


I started off by creating a brayered and stencilled background using fresco paints. I then tore a strip of this and adhered it to the bottom of the card

I stamped the butterfly and coloured it using Polychromos.  I then cut it out.

I used Darcy's new stencils and added images and backdrop to the card.

I finished by adding some of the Emma Godfrey circles and ribbon.

You may have already guessed.... but I LOVE the latest Paper Artsy releases!  And who could blame me!

Thanks for looking.....



3 comments:

  1. I recognise that butterfly!! :-)

    Very pretty card Mim
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're making very good use of your new stash! Smashing card Miriam!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete