Monday 15 February 2016

More Masterboard Makes

I really enjoy creating master boards.  There is something quite satisfying about creating a background and then cutting it up.

Here are the cards that I created using a painted and stamped master board:





I used some  fairly dark colours for my master board and used black to help the colours pop a bit more.

The master board was stamped in lots of different Paper Artsy stamps.

The images were stamped and coloured in before being added to the cards.

To finish I embellished using  seam binding ribbon, flowers and gem stones.

I really enjoyed creating these.... and there is something very satisfying about creating 4 cards using 1 painted background!

Thanks for looking......

1 comment:

  1. Love your master boards Miriam, and the cards looks fabulous hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete