Thursday 11 February 2016

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap

It's time to show you the atcs that I made for the swap over at Rebel Stampers for January.

The first theme was 'Wilderness'

I wanted to try to create a sort of garden or forest that was growing wild.


First, I coloured an atc using various colours of green distress inks.

Next, I set about stamping various leaves and branches in Archival ink.  I also stamped a bird in the bottom right corner.

To finish I inked around the edges using walnut stain ink.

The second theme for January was 'Mixed Media'.



Here I coloured an atc in distress ink and sprinkled water to create a mottled effect.

I added texture paste to the atc to give an added dimension and extra media.

I stamped an image onto canvas and coloured it in using paints.  I added glossy accents to the heart to make it pop.

To finish I added a metal heart.

So, for the mixed media theme I used:
Card
Ink
Water
Texture Paste
Canvas
Paint
Metal

That's certainly a mix of mediums to me!!
Thanks for looking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment