Tuesday 8 March 2016

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap

February flew by - even with an extra day slipped in!!

The themes for the February swap were music and resist.  Here are my creations:

Music


I started off by covering an atc in music tissue paper.  I then inked over the paper using broken china distress ink.

The Elvis image was stamped in Archival ink, cut out and mounted to the atc.

I then found words to make up the title of an Elvis track and added these to finish the atc.

Resist


I kept this atc very simple. 

I stamped the flower image directly onto the atc and embossed it using white powder.

I then did a very quick wash of ink over the embossing and allowed this to dry. 

Once dry I gently rubbed over the image using a baby wipe which made the white image 'pop' more.

I stamped a sentiment in Archival ink and added a few sequins to finish.

I had great fun making my atcs this month.

Thanks for looking.....

1 comment:

  1. Very effective.....I never think to do resist technique!
    Can't beat a good Elvis track ;-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete