Sunday 8 May 2016

Anniversary Celebrations

Today is my parent's wedding anniversary.

Here is the card that I made for them


The background paper was in my stash (not sure where I got it from!).  I love the colours though and the fact it has script over it. 

I wanted to keep the card simple so that the main image 'popped'.  The gorgeous Paper Artsy stamp was stamped in archival ink and the coloured using Polychromos in reds and oranges.  The image was then cut out and mounted onto a black circle that has pin dots around the edge.

I added black seam binding and gold pearl embellishments to finish.

A fairly quick card (except for the colouring) but I think an effective card.

Here's to wishing my mum and dad many more happy anniversaries.

1 comment:

  1. a great card , happy anniversary to them xx

    ReplyDelete