Monday 29 May 2017

Birthday Wishes For My Number 1 Man!

Today is the birthday of the number one man in every girls life..... no, I'm not talking about George Clooney.....  it is my Dad.

Here is the card that I made for him....


I started off my stencilling Walnut Stain and Broken China onto a card blank using a Tim Holtz stencil.  I then edges around the card with Walnut Stain ink.

The image was stamped using Coffee Archival ink and then mounted onto another rectangle of card. 

To assemble, I added a strip of card and a tab that I had stamped using a fabulous new Carabelle Studios stamp, and layered co-ordinating washi tape.

To finish I used Tim Holtz letters to spell Dad and a quote.

I'm hoping that Dad likes his card.

Thanks for looking......

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card miriam and happy birthday to your no 1 man xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fab, Miriam. Did think it would be for Dan though... Hope your Dad has a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card, fab stamp isn't it xx

    ReplyDelete