Monday 23 April 2018

Country View Challenges - Pimp It Up

Hi again.  Boy is April flying by.  I hope you have had a good month so far.

Here is my second project for the Country View Crafts Challenge - 'Pimp It Up'.


I am not going to show you how I made this at present as I am showing it to a lovely group of ladies in a week's time.


The project itself has been inspired by a project I saw many years ago, created by Hels Sheridan.  It was a real mixed media treat to create and I know that the ladies that I am showing it to will love creating it.

I hope that I have inspired you to join in with this month's challenge - don't forget that one lucky person will win a gift voucher to spend in the shop.

Thanks for joining me.

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Mixed Media piece Miriam. I can spot some bits of lace and ribbon, a good way to make use of the small remnants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally fabulous Miriam! I love the dimension and gorgeous arrangement. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Miriam, you have made one fabulous project, and I'm a little jealous of that fabulous group of ladies! Love these colors! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! I love the colours Miriam! xxx

    ReplyDelete