Wednesday 18 April 2018

Masterboard Makes Part 1

I love making master boards when I have the time.  I love to have loads ready for any quick make cards.

A few weeks ago I set about using the backgrounds that I have prepared.  Over my next couple of blog posts I thought I would share some of the cards that I have made.

I started by creating a background using my Gel Press, Fresco Finish Chalk Paints and PaperArtsy stamps.


I kept this background simple and used it as it was, using the fabulous Kate Crane stamps as the focal image.

Here are the cards that I created:




All three cards are fairly simple but quick and easy makes - and making Gel Press backgrounds were great fun!

That's it from me this evening.  Thanks for joining me.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards from a fab background Miriam!

    ReplyDelete